Holy Crap, what kind of Bills fan am I?????

The Poojer

I have made it a point to avoid the BS going on over at the other football board. So I see another poster come over hear(sorry the handle escapes me) and says how he had to get away cause it is too crazy over there. So I decide to go see what the ruckus is all about.......well I JUST found out that MM is no longer our coach?????? WTF did that happen. Oh well guess I gotta go catch up over there. Someone watch my back for me and if I am not back in an hour, come looking for me......

I have made it a point to avoid the BS going on over at the other football board.  So I see another poster come over hear(sorry the handle escapes me) and says how he had to get away cause it is too crazy over there.  So I decide to go see what the ruckus is all about.......well I JUST found out that MM is no longer our coach??????  WTF did that happen.  Oh well guess I gotta go catch up over there.  Someone watch my back for me and if I am not back in an hour, come looking for me......

565379[/snapback]

LOL! Aren't you glad I made that post.

Actually, I missed it completely too, didnt see it until I found it on ESPN.com last night. See, if this type of deal had happened to the Patriots, ESPN would be all over it, interviewing him, the owner, Tedi Bruschi the man with superhuman strength (all hail!), the coach's wife, the coach's neighbor, the neighbor's son...

Some teams just dont get the same exposure.

Actually, I missed it completely too, didnt see it until I found it on ESPN.com last night. See, if this type of deal had happened to the Patriots, ESPN would be all over it, interviewing him, the owner, Tedi Bruschi the man with superhuman strength (all hail!), the coach's wife, the coach's neighbor, the neighbor's son...

Some teams just dont get the same exposure.

565485[/snapback]

But this sort of thing doesn't happen to the Patriots. The Holy Bruschi In All His Glory forbids it.

But this sort of thing doesn't happen to the Patriots.  The Holy Bruschi In All His Glory forbids it.

565712[/snapback]

You forgot to bow down as you typed that!!! That means Bruschi and his Demi-God Chuck Norris will show up at your door..... hell, your probably already dead.