WGR- Marv Wants To Be The Coach And..

Mark VI

This is due to the swerve by Marv at the Press Conference, even though Wilson said NO earlier. Kept avoiding saying NO when pressed about his possible return to the sidelines. They are just drilling this belief right now.

I sure hope they start interviewing people soon and don't call another PC for 2PM today, with Marv wearing a coaches hat. <_<

Yeah, I know. It's WGR. ;)

This is due to the swerve by Marv at the Press Conference, even though Wilson said NO earlier. Kept avoiding saying NO when pressed about his possible return to the sidelines. They are just drilling this belief right now.

I sure hope they start interviewing people soon and don't call another PC for 2PM today, with Marv wearing a coaches hat.  :w00t:

Yeah, I know. It's WGR.  :doh:

565315[/snapback]

if you watched the PC you will see that during those questions Marv was glowing like a guy after his piece of ass... The fact that people are asking him if he will become the HC again is something he has been praying for since he left the Bills. He was soaking up every last minute of it.

if you watched the PC you will see that during those questions Marv was glowing like a guy after his piece of ass... The fact that people are asking him if he will become the HC again is something he has been praying for since he left the Bills.  He was soaking up every last minute of it.

565434[/snapback]

I don't want him as coach.

Sorry, but I always felt he was an average coach, with Super Bowl talent.

Don't know how he'd do with this team of misfits...

They want him to be coach so they can trash him like they ddid last time.

If that happens, and IF THE FANS HAVE ANY GUTS AT ALL, They'll run WGR out of town, and all the clows that work there.

565529[/snapback]

No, although I was one who wanted him run back then because he had become very ineffective, I dont care who it is now. I am tired of running people and hope that the next one whoever it is will truly be The Guy.

I would much rather win than run another guy. But keep feeding me more of the same and I will continue to try and run a lame ass out of here.

TD, Wade, GW, MM are not good enough people or coaches to be here. Actually I take that back, as a guy Wade was OK.

No, although I was one who wanted him run back then because he had become very ineffective, I dont care who it is now. I am tired of running people and hope that the next one whoever it is will truly be The Guy.

I would much rather win than run another guy. But keep feeding me more of the same and I will continue to try and run a lame ass out of here.

TD, Wade, GW, MM are not good enough people or coaches to be here. Actually I take that back, as a guy Wade was OK.

565586[/snapback]

Its going to take some time to get things turned around....get rid of the low character guys, find some high character guys, and upgrade both lines