Dear Mr Mularkey...

envirojeff

You should be ashamed of yourself! Because you get a little negative talk, you quit on your team? IT COMES WITH THE TERRITORY! Grow some balls, you kitty! I hope you get a QB coach job in Miami or New England so that I can boo you, unless you think that that may hurt you too much.

Yours Truly,

Ticket buyer

Merchandise owner

Jeff

Dear Mr. Mularkey

Thank you for leaving my team before you fugged it up worse. Thank you for allowing us to have a fresh start and a clean slate while there were still plenty of coaches around.

Best of luck to you and your family. I don't really blame you because TD put you in a siuation where you couldn't really succeed and you were not the best candidate.

Later.

You should be ashamed of yourself! Because you get a little negative talk, you quit on your team? IT COMES WITH THE TERRITORY! Grow some balls, you kitty! I hope you get a QB coach job in Miami or New England so that I can boo you, unless you think that that may hurt you too much.

Yours Truly,

Ticket buyer

Merchandise owner

Jeff

565209[/snapback]

Gee...maybe it's idiot statements like that that made his decision to leave a whole lot easier.

Yours Truly,

Ticket buyer

Merchandise owner

Jeff

565209[/snapback]

<_<

This whole blame the media / "for the good of his family" sound like spin-speak for " we asked him to resign for his own good and that of the organization ". If there was a compensation package, as ESPN.com apprently reported, that just furthers the point.

I can't believe that MM could be so thin skinned. He is a profession, after all.