If I were Ralph, I would be pissed off big time

Peter

If I were Ralph, I would be pissed off big time. Ralph went out on the limb last week by saying that MM would remain the coach. MM was smiling from ear to ear.

This week, all of a sudden, MM does not want to be the coach and apparently is leaking that he chose to leave because he did not like the new "front office structure" (i.e., he does not want to work with Marv).

If MM did not want to be the HC, he should have said something last week. My guess is that he did it this way to make it apparent that he was the one that decided to part ways and that he did not get fired.

Oh well, Ralph has an extra $3 million in his pocket to spend on (hopefully) a great head coach.

If I were Ralph, I would be pissed off big time.  Ralph went out on the limb last week by saying that MM would remain the coach.  MM was smiling from ear to ear.

This week, all of a sudden, MM does not want to be the coach and apparently is leaking that he chose to leave because he did not like the new "front office structure"  (i.e., he does not want to work with Marv).

If MM did not want to be the HC, he should have said something last week.  My guess is that he did it this way to make it apparent that he was the one that decided to part ways and that he did not get fired.

Oh well, Ralph has an extra $3 million in his pocket to spend on (hopefully) a great head coach.

565110[/snapback]

i suspect that mularkey would have preferred to be fired, given the large amount of money at stake. can't blame him for that ...