The MM Resignation Matters Little...

First of all, kudos to Back in Da Day, Mark, and LA Billz. These guys identified the major problem of the Bills before I was able to. That is none other than Ralph Wilson.

RW is a ticket seller, a promoter of sorts. Look, maybe I would be just as bad if I was a senile multi-millionaire, I don't know. What I DO know is that we are sitting here with two old men that total 167 years in age and Jerry Gray, who is, imo, an absolute mess of a defensive coordinator. As far as Gray staying on the team, he even seems to have one foot in the grave and another on a banana peel. Who does this leave us? April and NcNally? Yeah, they will have a ton of say in what goes on. :(

Hey, fear not....Mr. Wilson, Prozac and all, will be taking a "more active role." :lol: Sometimes I feel like this situation is a sick joke and that we Bills fans are bearing the brunt.

The draft is 3 months away, and we have an 80 year old GM, an "active" 87 year old owner, and no coaches. Sure, we have Modrak. Great. I would like to know what HIS role was in the last 5 years in terms of screwing up our football team. How much of an input did he have in passing up talented blockers and taking every injured player that UM had to offer? Please. :(

Why would any good free agent want to step into this mess? The only possible reason would be if our offer was MUCH higher than any other. I am trying to picture Ralph doing this and I am drawing a blank.

As for the draft, watch Marv draft a first round corner. This was a frequent occurrance during his tenure. Perhaps he will grab a defensive end. The thing is, we had all that. We had Bruce and Hansen. We had Big Ted and PW in the middle. We had Paup, Cowart, Speilman, and everybody else at LB as well as 1st round corners, and we couldn't advance in the playoffs. Why? Because we have not been able to BLOCK for 11 or so years!!! We have seen promising, even established qbs go right down the tubes for this very reason.

The Buffalo Bills have become a ticket selling side show. The buck stops at Ralph. Even he was coherent enough at his press conference to accept this fact. Will things change with a new coach and GM? My guess is no. We have no middle on the DL, 4 weak spots and a good project on the OL, and I'm sorry, a qb that we gave away the store to acquire who is VERY sketchy right now. Not good. :D

I wish that I could remember who posted that we are fans of a team because we are fans of a reigon. This was dead balls on! I am a lifelong New Yorker and I will die in this state. I love WNY and would like to move up there. I am not a fan of any other pro team in any sport, nor will I ever be. That said, we deserve better than this. TD went to Pittsburgh and fielded an offensive line of monsters year after year. He came here and drafted flashy, brittle small people. Why? RW?

Again, thanks to you guys that I named in the first paragraph for stating the obvious. I wish that Ralph would step down and give us a chance for the glory that no fans in any sport deserve more than Bills Fans, who are the greatest fans of any team in any sport.

I truly am sorry for the rambling post. :lol:

GO BILLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!