FOr those of you that dont remember the

dib

(In your best scarface voice) Say hello to my little 2-14 seasons.

The team is in disarray from the top down. Maybe new ownership IS needed. Unfortunately the new owner will probably relocate.

That will be confirmed at 11am when Ralph hits the podium without pants.

564822[/snapback]

Or they should be at his ankles, like that old guy friend of Abe Simpson's. Wilson should fittingly recite a few lines of "the ol grey mare, well she ain't what she used to be." I just hope Ralphie has an oversized bottle of Prozac at the podium with him.

:(

Jerry S: Do you honestly believe that this franchise is on a path to success? It seems in disarray...

Ralph: Jerry--your questions drive me crazy..but at least you know the answer to the boxers vs. briefs question for me....I love not wearing any pants..

Dave--you nailed it here....I am expecting Joe Collier and Stew Barber to be at the front of the room today... :(

Jerry S:  Do you honestly believe that this franchise is on a path to success?  It seems in disarray...

Ralph:  Jerry--your questions drive me crazy..but at least you know the answer to the boxers vs. briefs question for me....I love not wearing any pants..

564831[/snapback]

Ralph: About the team's future........oh look a puppy.