If Mularky HAS resigned...

...then I am very ASHAMED of the actions of Bills fans.  I have read reports of threats and remarks made to his family.  Absolutely unacceptable...

Pull yourselves together.

564665[/snapback]

I hear ya Nick. Its one thing to call him names, its another to make threats or disrespect his family over a football game.

If you think that a coach of an NFL franchise is going to resign because his family is feeling a little heat, then I've got some fine swamp-land I'd love to sell you. It was an excuse, nothing more. He didn't want to come out and say that he didn't want to coach after he was castrated by the old man.

RTB

...then I am very ASHAMED of the actions of Bills fans.  I have read reports of threats and remarks made to his family.  Absolutely unacceptable...

564665[/snapback]

That's right. A few idiots that exist in every community and get the publicity are a true indicator of the entire local population.

Come on. You are preaching to the choir here.

If you think that a coach of an NFL franchise is going to resign because his family is feeling a little heat, then I've got some fine swamp-land I'd love to sell you. It was an excuse, nothing more. He didn't want to come out and say that he didn't want to coach after he was castrated by the old man.

RTB

564674[/snapback]

So you think it is perfectly ok for fans to send threatening and degrading letters to the Mularkey house, or to Boo the Mularkey family if you see them on the street, or for a substitute teacher to tell Mularkey's son that his dad is going to get fired from his job?

564665[/snapback]

Look, there are always going to be fans who act like jerks. But the jerks represent a small minorityof the fan base. I'm sorry about the treatment MM's family received. But I hope Mike's not using it as a reason for his quitting. If he can't take the heat, he'll never be a head coach in this league again.

That's right. A few idiots that exist in every community and get the publicity are a true indicator of the entire local population.

Come on. You are preaching to the choir here.

564682[/snapback]

Maybe you should spend some time on this and other internet Bills forums.

if you ask me its much much much more then a few individuals. In fact I think a solid % of Bills fans these days are complete losers.

Maybe you should spend some time on this and other internet Bills forums.

if you ask me its much much much more then  a few individuals. In fact I think a solid % of Bills fans these days are complete losers.

564690[/snapback]

Quality post. You are part of that Solid % , correct ? :(

I am very skeptical that fan treatment was the real reason he quit; it sounds more like a "noble excuse" to me.

At any rate, I also believe that Marv's message about the character issue spreading to Bills fans should be heeded by all. Each and every one of us can stand to make a New Year's resolution to simply strive to be better human beings, can't we? :(

Hey Gina, I just saw a Pats fan. Let's go heckle him to tears.  :(  :(

564696[/snapback]

That's still okay in my book - TROLLS and PATSY FANS (I know, that's redundant) are fair game! :lol:

P.S. Don't they ever go away? Geez, I stop by the board the other day and the place is teeming with Patsy trolls and posts about Tom Brady and Tedy Bruschi!!! Isn't there some better place for them to go and play? It's like they come here armed with salt shakers, looking for our freshest wounds!

Read the article. It had nothing to do with fan criticism. Mostly because of RW and ML running the show and he has little input into decision making.

564718[/snapback]

Ya think his deer-in-the-headlights look had anything to do with it? :(