If winning is important then you can't

55-31 record in five years as Packer coach. His only losing season was this season. With all the injuries that the Packers had this year, you can't blame Sherman. He could bring Bates as Defensive Coordinator and a longshot would be bringing Favre in for one last run at a Super Bowl. Favre can play in cold weather. Imagine Buffalo winning the Super Bowl with Favre at qb, Levy as gm, Wyche as oc and Ralph as the owner. And of course me as #1 fan.

One interesting note about Mike Sherman. Mike has a pear shaped body with a HUGE ass. For some reason, when a game is televised, you hardly ever see a full body shot of Sherman and his huge arse. Take note during NFL telecasts that you will see full body shots of other NFL coaches, but for some reason, you will never see a below the waist shot of Mike Sherman.

55-31 record in five years as Packer coach.  His only losing season was this season.  With all the injuries that the Packers had this year, you can't blame Sherman.  He could bring Bates as Defensive Coordinator and a longshot would be bringing Favre in for one last run at a Super Bowl.  Favre can play in cold weather.  Imagine Buffalo winning the Super Bowl with Favre at qb, Levy as gm, Wyche as oc and Ralph as the owner.  And of course me as #1 fan.

One interesting note about Mike Sherman.  Mike has a pear shaped body with a HUGE ass.  For some reason, when a game is televised, you hardly ever see a full body shot of Sherman and his huge arse.  Take note during NFL telecasts that you will see full body shots of other NFL coaches, but for some reason, you will never see a below the waist shot of Mike Sherman.

564538[/snapback]

i would sure like an eyefull of that crap launcher......

coaches with big fecal flingers have been successful over the years

madden, jimmy johnson, parcells just to name a few.........i'm all for it

seriously agree that the packers sustained injury o'plenty and that his defense improved almost every single week.....young and fast.

Mike Sherman would be great for this team...His players were very loyal in GB.....I think he would help with Free Agents. I think he can build us into an elite team again.

"Defensive tackle Grady Jackson, one of several Packers veterans who will become free agents, expressed support for Sherman.

"Mike was a great guy and I know he'll be coaching somewhere else," Jackson said. "Wherever he goes, I won't mind playing for Mike Sherman. He's just that great of a guy."

Sherman brought success to Green Bay in his first five seasons and leaves with a 57-39 record. But he didn't deliver another championship to Titletown."

http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/wire?section=nfl&id=2277948

55-31 record in five years as Packer coach.  His only losing season was this season.  With all the injuries that the Packers had this year, you can't blame Sherman.  He could bring Bates as Defensive Coordinator and a longshot would be bringing Favre in for one last run at a Super Bowl.  Favre can play in cold weather.  Imagine Buffalo winning the Super Bowl with Favre at qb, Levy as gm, Wyche as oc and Ralph as the owner.  And of course me as #1 fan.

One interesting note about Mike Sherman.  Mike has a pear shaped body with a HUGE ass.  For some reason, when a game is televised, you hardly ever see a full body shot of Sherman and his huge arse.  Take note during NFL telecasts that you will see full body shots of other NFL coaches, but for some reason, you will never see a below the waist shot of Mike Sherman.

564538[/snapback]

I agree. Signing Sherman could be the best move.

Now, let's move on to other matters....

Talking about another man's ass and using terms like "pear-shaped" makes me think that chick in the photo has a little bit too much influence.

After football season... fine - go antique-ing, go to a fashion consultant to see if you're a spring, summer, winter, or fall, take her for a professional bra fitting, go see the play, "Menopause", hold her purse while she tries on a variety of outfits.

Yeah the Bills' season is over, but my god man, it's still football season!

BTW - ever notice there hasn't been an apple-shaped coach since Weeb Eubank?

Here's a link to a thread I'm sure you'll be happy to jump in on:

http://www.stadiumwall.com/index.php?showtopic=39211

:(