Stop complaining about people whining about those

stevestojan

griping about the indiviuals who are upset about the posters who are not happy about the folks who are not pleased about the fans who are bothered by the persons who are disturbed by the masses who are displeased by the devotees who....

564259[/snapback]

B-)

Since Gilligan couldn't be bothered with a resurrection, I guess hiring Marv was a pretty good idea for GM.

Moreover, now that MM quit on this team, I'm still lobbying for Opie's dead bird for HC.

All is falling into place..................

Thank God - this thread should be a sticky - seriously. I want to puke when I read these crappy threads every day:

"Where are these people who...."

I'm right here - why don't you go F- yourself. You're probably the same jackass who started the "where are all the people who said we were going to miss Pat Williams" after week 1 so STFU.

griping about the indiviuals who are upset about the posters who are not happy about the folks who are not pleased about the fans who are bothered by the persons who are disturbed by the masses who are displeased by the devotees who....

564259[/snapback]

I think I just got a headache reading that

:(:lol::D:P:lol::(

564259[/snapback]

Wow, almost 15,000 posts.

Did you find any knowledge yet ?  :w00t:  I got a headache reading that first line in this thread. It's like trying to recount how a person is your sixth cousin once removed from your step mothers , grandmother's , mother's side !

564753[/snapback]

exactly the point....