Would Sherman bring a quarterback with him?

erikturk

I hate to be the one to break it to you, but the only OL worse than Green Bay's this past year was ours. You think Favre would do better than the three wins he got this year?

Man, I hope you're just screwing around because I would hate to think any Bills fan in their right mind think bringing Sherman and Favre here will fix everything.

It would be awesome to see Favre here for a year and let JP study under him since it was his boy hood idle growing up. However Favre is a Packer and always will be. He is old school and would never leave GreenBay. He might retire but he will not play anywhere else in my opinion.

It would be cool though.. wouldnt it?

I hate to be the one to break it to you, but the only OL worse than Green Bay's this past year was ours. You think Favre would do better than the three wins he got this year?

Man, I hope you're just screwing around because I would hate to think any Bills fan in their right mind think bringing Sherman and Favre here will fix everything.

564251[/snapback]

Mike Sherman and Farve will not come but I'd like to see Marv consider Mike S as HC. I like what I have seen and read. See his bio posted somewhere in one of these postings... Quality guy and coach.

Marv wants character and a good coach and that is what this guy is. He also was an English teacher and thought about becoming a lawyer. Talk about similarities to Marv!!

Some might remember back when we drafted JP Green Bay was rumored to be interested in him being Farves replacement. I still think Sherman is a long shot for us but perhaps JP would influence him positively.

Edit: Also this notion of Farve following Sherman is ridiculous. Farve's ties are to Green Bay, not one coach, otherwise we would see him in Seattle with Holmgren. He's idolized in GB and I doubt our situation would be enticing to him as he enters the final stages of his career.