If we hire Hasslett...

turftoe

I think it will truly be Prozak time. Seriously, Unless Levy saves the day and goes out and gets a top notch guy who will bring with him a top notch staff, we are up the creek. If he could coax a guy like Kurk Ferentz out of Iowa, that would be great. Unfortionately, He recommitted today to stay at Iowa. We need a top guy that assistant coaches would be dying to come join. Haslett is not that guy. Sure, he is a former bill and would welcome a return to Buffalo, but he is not the type of guy who is going to draw excellent assistants. Just look, his OC the past year was none other than Mike Sheppard. We know what he did under GW. Please Marv, don't hire Haslett!!!!!!!!

I think it will truly be Prozak time. Seriously, Unless Levy saves the day and goes out and gets a top notch guy who will bring with him a top notch staff, we are up the creek. If he could coax a guy like Kurk Ferentz out of Iowa, that would be great. Unfortionately, He recommitted today to stay at Iowa. We need a top guy that assistant coaches would be dying to come join. Haslett is not that guy. Sure, he is a former bill and would welcome a return to Buffalo, but he is not the type of guy who is going to draw excellent assistants. Just look, his OC the past year was none other than Mike Sheppard. We know what he did under GW. Please Marv, don't hire Haslett!!!!!!!!

564002[/snapback]

[/quo No worry, I think Haslett is smart enough to stay out of this mess. B-)