new HC

bobinaz

Just read from KFFL that Haslett is now the leading HC candidate. My question is, how do they know he is? Is it really possible?

My other question is, how long will the team sit idle waiting to pick a coach or do you all think there is someone on the horizon already? It will definately be interesting to see who it's going to be. Part of me wants to see familiar faces, but the other part wants to see someone new. Hopefully it'll be someone with experience either way. I just hope the second coming of Marv really does some good.

Just read from KFFL that Haslett is now the leading HC candidate.  My question is, how do they know he is?  Is it really possible?

My other question is, how long will the team sit idle waiting to pick a coach or do you all think there is someone on the horizon already?  It will definately be interesting to see who it's going to be.  Part of me wants to see familiar faces, but the other part wants to see someone new.  Hopefully it'll be someone with experience either way.  I just hope the second coming of Marv really does some good.

563823[/snapback]

Well it could be that Haslett is on Record saying the Bills HC Job is his "Dream Job." So they assume immediately there would be interest on both sides...

Just read from KFFL that Haslett is now the leading HC candidate.  My question is, how do they know he is?  Is it really possible?

My other question is, how long will the team sit idle waiting to pick a coach or do you all think there is someone on the horizon already?  It will definately be interesting to see who it's going to be.  Part of me wants to see familiar faces, but the other part wants to see someone new.  Hopefully it'll be someone with experience either way.  I just hope the second coming of Marv really does some good.

563823[/snapback]

I want them to take more than 24 hours choosing the HC. I hope they bring in 30 candidates.