2006 Bills = late 1990s 49ers?

49ers brought back Bill Walsh in a similar role as we have Levy.  Walsh was past his prime and the 49ers have been horrible for 5 years now.  Going to the past never works, does it?

563653[/snapback]

Doooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooomed

Doooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooomed

563657[/snapback]

This joke might have been funny a few seasons ago. However, given the way things have shaped up in Bills country as of late it has the ring of truth to it these days.

This joke might have been funny a few seasons ago.  However, given the way things have shaped up in Bills country as of late it has the ring of truth to it these days.

563663[/snapback]

Well, I just love how the so called fans of this team have given up on 2006 without a snap yet. Give me a break, Ralph needed to clean house, and its being done. Don't count out Marv and whoever ends up being the coach here just yet.

Levy is the VP now, Gibbs is the coach. BIG difference there. Walsh came back "as an advisor," mostly to tell season tickets ala we are doing with Levy.

In Washington, Vinny Cerato is the GM, NOT Gibbs. Cerato made the Portis and Santan Moss moves. Walsh built a crap team - which flopped. They are now the worst team in the league after that experience.

I hope Marv trusts Modrak to run the everyday operations.