No way Mularkey can stay now!

firstngoal

Marv said it himself "once you think about being retired ---you are retired!" or something like that. I can't see how he can stay on if he had to have this meeting.

His mind will be divided between his family and his job and I wonder what Marv thinks of this since he oncen said that famous quote - even though quitting isn't the same as retiring.

:P

Marv said it himself "once you think about being retired ---you are retired!" or something like that.  I can't see how he can stay on if he had to have this meeting.

His mind will be divided between his family and his job and I wonder what Marv thinks of this since he oncen said that famous quote - even though quitting isn't the same as retiring.

:blink:

563382[/snapback]

what are you talking about?

Marv said it himself "once you think about being a retard ---you are retard!" or something like that.  I can't see how he can stay on if he had to have this meeting.

:blink:

563382[/snapback]

Yep.