Wanna vomit?

Mikie2times

where the balls did mularkey come from?

562569[/snapback]

Click on the link again, and then click on the coaching profiles link near the top of the article. Now scroll to the very bottom and it lists other candidates. I got a little chuckle out of him being the last candidate mentioned, it seemed only fitting.

Well--MM did OK with what he had last year.This year was a mess.Lets give the guy another year before condemning him.

562576[/snapback]

It would be easier for me to live with Mularkey right now if he didn’t have so many disputes with the vets this year. This franchise really needs Moulds to be in a renegotiating mood for next year, and Adams must stick around with our current tandem of Bannon and Anderson at DT. I'm not saying these guy's are angels by any means but as some of the leaders of this team I worry if they aren't buying it the younger guys won't either.

I dont know how we ended up with Gregg Williams over Fox amd Marvin Lewis and i dont know how we ended up with Mularkey over Crennel, Weis, and Lovie Smith.

I mean, Its ok if Donahoe didnt even interview these guys, but he did.

Its almost funny, but it hurts when i laugh.

562575[/snapback]

those names mentioned DO hurt!!..lol....BUT---these coaches wouldnt have been GM--and even Bill walsh and Vince Lombardi and Bill Belichek(welll maybe he could because of his pact with the devil) couldnt make a contender out of a team with no offensive line and no defensive pass rush,and only a back -up QB.

It would be easier for me to live with Mularkey right now if he didn’t have so many disputes with the vets this year.  This franchise really needs Moulds to be in a renegotiating mood for next year, and Adams must stick around with our current tandem of Bannon and Anderson at DT.  I'm not saying these guy's are angels by any means but as some of the leaders of this team I worry if they aren't buying it the younger guys won't either.

562578[/snapback]

Good points Kalamazoo--I agree with you...

Well--MM did OK with what he had last year.This year was a mess.Lets give the guy another year before condemning him.

562576[/snapback]

Yeah, he did ok When the defense forces a league leading # of turnovers and returns many of them for td's. He did ok when we get a crazy amount of punt and kick returns for td's. NFL games are hard to win no matter who you play, but they get alittle easier when your playing the 04 Dolphins, Browns, Cardinals, and 49rs down the stretch.

those names mentioned DO hurt!!..lol....BUT---these coaches wouldnt have been GM--and even Bill walsh and Vince Lombardi and Bill Belichek(welll maybe he could because of his pact with the devil) couldnt make a contender out of a team with no offensive line and no defensive pass rush,and only a back -up QB.

562579[/snapback]

I dont know, Nick Saban somehow turned Miami's OL in to something good. Its not all the players. Yeah, they need to execute, but if they are put in a position to fail, they wont succeed because they arent talented enough to overcome bad coaching.

Yeah, he did ok When the defense forces a league leading # of turnovers and returns many of them for td's.  He did ok when we get a crazy amount of punt and kick returns for td's.  NFL games are hard to win no matter who you play, but they get alittle easier when your playing the 04 Dolphins,  Browns, Cardinals, and 49rs down the stretch.

562582[/snapback]

He IS the coach--if he is to get the blame for bad play then he needs to get some credit for good play. GOOD teams consistently beat the poor teams(espercially on the road).Thats what the bills did in 04. They actually went to seattle and crushed them----yes--the best team in the NFC this year.

I dont know, Nick Saban somehow turned Miami's OL in to something good.  Its not all the players.  Yeah, they need to execute, but if they are put in a position to fail, they wont succeed because they arent talented enough to overcome bad coaching.

562583[/snapback]

yeah true

He IS the coach--if he is to get the blame for bad play then he needs to get some credit for good play. GOOD teams consistently beat the poor teams(espercially on the road).Thats what the bills did in 04. They actually went to seattle and crushed them----yes--the best team in the NFC this year.

562584[/snapback]

Good play was not by the offense though. Everything, BUT, the offense, his specialty, was good, and he even had a QB that can throw the football last year.

Good play was not by the offense though.  Everything, BUT, the offense, his specialty, was good, and he even had a QB that can throw the football last year.

562587[/snapback]

ok ok..lol..true again but its still his team and he must get somne credit for all phases of its play.

I dont know, Nick Saban somehow turned Miami's OL in to something good.  Its not all the players.  Yeah, they need to execute, but if they are put in a position to fail, they wont succeed because they arent talented enough to overcome bad coaching.

562583[/snapback]

In the NFL the good head coaches seem to do one of two things. The Belicheck types strategize and make excellent adjustments, and that's how putting your players in the right positioning counts. The other type is more like a Lombardi or Parcells, that type just gets every last ounce of effort from their player. Not all teams have great coaches, and some teams can still become contenders with bad/average coaching, that's were talent comes in. I would argue Saban fits the motivator mold, thus paving the way for Miami's quick turnaround.

In the NFL the good head coaches seem to do one of two things. The Belicheck types strategize and make excellent adjustments, and that's how putting your players in the right positioning counts. The other type is more like a Lombardi or Parcells, that type just gets every last ounce of effort from their player.  Not all teams have great coaches, and some teams can still become contenders with bad/average coaching, that's were talent comes in. I would argue Saban fits the motivator mold, thus paving the way for Miami's quick turnaround.

562590[/snapback]

I'd put Parcells in the first category. I thought Mularkey could've been in the first category, too, after Pittsburgh. For god's sake, he got Maddox to the Pro Bowl. But I would take any last one of the coaches on that list over Mularkey, without exception.

It would be easier for me to live with Mularkey right now if he didn’t have so many disputes with the vets this year.  This franchise really needs Moulds to be in a renegotiating mood for next year, and Adams must stick around with our current tandem of Bannon and Anderson at DT.  I'm not saying these guy's are angels by any means but as some of the leaders of this team I worry if they aren't buying it the younger guys won't either.

562578[/snapback]

Both Moulds and Adams publicly came out after the season and said they want to come back here and play for the Bills and have no problem with Mularkey.