Who's the meanest college player

1billsfan

...and is a top notch draft eligible player that'd be worthy of the number 8th pick? Looks like Levy likes former captains and I know our team lacks intestinal fortitude. From what I read about D'Brick, he looks like another player who's got motivational issues. If this is the case I don't want him even if he's there, I'd rather take a mean lower grade offensive lineman in the second. I want a Shaun Merriman type! Any draftniks out there who could clue us in?

A little birdy just informed me D'Brick is D'Man. So many players to choose from, if D'Brick or another can't miss type guy isn't there I could definitely see the Bills trying to trade way down to pick up a second rounder. I want mean players that play with a "I'll rip your head off" attitude. I don't care if he's on offense or defense. The Bills need an attitude adjustment.

Hawk fits the description, just not sure he fills an immediate need. If FA is used to plug holes, I am all for Hawk or even Greenway of Iowa. He is supposed to be mean hitter as well.

Two guys I like are Terna Nande of Miami OH 6'10228 Strong Safety prospect. Also like Manny Lawson of NC St who played opposite Mario Williams.

Hawk fits the description, just not sure he fills an immediate need. If FA is used to plug holes, I am all for Hawk or even Greenway of Iowa. He is supposed to be mean hitter as well.

Two guys I like are Terna Nande of Miami OH 6'10228 Strong Safety prospect. Also like Manny Lawson of NC St who played opposite Mario Williams.

561087[/snapback]

I've said it before: Terna Nande is going to be a steal for someone. I've seen him play for a few years now and he is an impact player. Say what you want about his size; his physical abilities more than make up for it. I'd love to see him on the Bills.

http://muredhawks.collegesports.com/sports...de_terna00.html