James Carville on Don Imus this morning

James Carville and Paul Begala were on Imus this morning promoting their book,

"Take It Back".

During the interview Imus asked Carville something about being involved with the "most Democrat something or other" ( i can't quite remember what he was saying)....anyway, he was saying whatever it was, Carville had done this the more than anyone in history.

IMUS: Is that true?

JC: Yeah...well..I don't know...it is something that we say anyway. (laughs),..we have a pretty wide strike zone when it comes to that kind of thing. :)

Interpretation: Carville will lie about just about anything.

I am hoping it will be up on the WFAN site this afternoon. I don't much care for Carville but this was a really insightful interview that I would like to listen to again. Talking about how the Rank and File of the Democrat party needs to separate somehow from the term "Liberal". I think Carville almost sounded intelligent. (but then again, he has a pretty wide strike zone in that area.)

Carville's three highlights from this AM.

1. The above. Fast and loose with the fact...just like that new "activist" Dave Letterman! Who cares if its accurate....dammit, it sounds good!

2. Referring to the NSA as "NASA." Bush is spying on astronauts now? What will he do next??!!!??

3. Speaking about the battle for bin Laden at "Tora Tora." Osama commanded the Japanese task force in Dec. 1941? Didnt know that!

Carville is the ultimate blowhard and the Dummycrat base eats his crap as if it came from the hand of their Lord and savior.  Kind of a Limbaugh without the guaranteed 4 hours per day.

561033[/snapback]

And he got worked by Will Ferrell in Old School

And he got worked by Will Ferrell in Old School

561102[/snapback]

Dean Pritchard: Ladies and Gentleman, please welcome, the co-host of CNN's Crossfire, famed political consultant, the raging Cajun, Mr. James Carville

James Carville: Thank you, Thank you Dean Pritchard. It's an honor and a pleasure to be here sir.

Dean Pritchard: Topic number one. What is your position on the role of government in supporting innovation in the field of biotechnology?

James Carville: Well Dean, I'm? I'm glad that you asked that question...

Frank: Uhhh... Actually, I'd like to jump in and take that one Jimmy, If you don't mind.

James Carville: Have at it, Hoss.

Frank: [Frank takes a drink of water, makes a funny face and grunts] Recent research has shown that empirical evidence for globalization of corporate innovation is very limited and as a corollary the market for technologies is shrinking. As a world leader, it's important for America to provide systematic research grants for our scientists. I believe strongly there will always be a need for us to have a well articulated innovation policy with emphasis on human resource development. Thank you.

Frank: [Frank grunts, makes a face and goes limp]

[audience applauds]

Frank: What happened? I blacked out

Dean Pritchard: That was interesting. ha ha. Thank you very much. And, uh, your rebuttal? Mr. Carville.

James Carville: Oh... It... We... have no response. That was perfect.

Frank: That's the way you do it! That's the way you debate!

Carville sometimes talks faster then his thoughts can keep up with, but he would be a great asset for the Democratic nominee in 2008 to have on their team. He knows the business of politics and how to get down and dirty just like Karl Rove. I've never been able to figure out the dynamic of Carville and Mary Matilan being married. I think they prove that politics is just another product for sale, and they have covered all the bases by being on both sides of the debate.

Carville sometimes talks faster then his thoughts can keep up with, but he would be a great asset for the Democratic nominee in 2008 to have on their team.  He knows the business of politics and how to get down and dirty just like Karl Rove.  I've never been able to figure out the dynamic of Carville and Mary Matilan being married.  I think they prove that politics is just another product for sale, and they have covered all the bases by being on both sides of the debate.

561394[/snapback]

Carville and Rove is a good comparison.

i think they are both super smart and both are snakes.....looking to grab the coat tails of power any way they can.