If you are seriosly bored

plenzmd1

Please don't tell me you read the entire thing?  I stopped when it offered video footage showing how a fart made noise.

No I did not open it, I honestly was too embarassed. :)

560987[/snapback]

No, I just wanted to make a joke. I have dial-up, so as soon as a site looks like video or heavily pictorial, I click off. And I accept no audio files for the same reason.

Pretty phony of me, I know... :(

No, I just wanted to make a joke.  I have dial-up, so as soon as a site looks like video or heavily pictorial, I click off. And I accept no audio files for the same reason.

Pretty phony of me, I know... :)

560994[/snapback]

Well, itried to open it but the link didn't work. Told you, I'm pretty juvenile

You may find this site slightly amusing. First off, my wife and I had a bet on "passing gas" whilst one sleeps, which led me explore the net for some information on flatulance, and that is  is how I stumbled onto this site.

http://www.heptune.com/farts.html

560900[/snapback]

Nice addition to the fart collection. it has been bookmarked.

You may find this site slightly amusing. First off, my wife and I had a bet on "passing gas" whilst one sleeps, which led me explore the net for some information on flatulance, and that is  is how I stumbled onto this site.

http://www.heptune.com/farts.html

560900[/snapback]

Outstanding find. I often crop dust the old cube farm after a night of heavy drinking.

I knew it!

Do men fart more than women?

(Submitted by Bigdude)

No, women fart just as much as men. It's just that most men take more pride in it than most women. There is a large variation among individuals in the amount of fart gas produced per day, but the variation does not correlate with gender.

I have read that men fart more often than women. If this is true, then women must be saving it up and expelling more gas per fart than men do.