What will you be doing before the draft?

billsboys

This year with the Bills and Packers ( Bets friends team) being top 8, I'm going to NYC! I recieve the package of scouting material from Ourlads Scouting Services and always buy The Sporting News' March draft guide (Scouts, Inc.) I'm also a subscriber to NFL Insider on ESPN. I also bounce around draft sites on-line... Greta Blue North, Draftnotebook, and draftshowcase are the sites I frequent.

This year with the Bills and Packers ( Bets friends team) being top 8, I'm going to NYC! I recieve the package of scouting material from Ourlads Scouting Services and always buy The Sporting News' March draft guide (Scouts, Inc.) I'm also a subscriber to NFL Insider on ESPN. I also bounce around draft sites on-line... Greta Blue North, Draftnotebook, and draftshowcase are the sites I frequent.

560655[/snapback]

very nice! ;)

560655[/snapback]

I'll be there too. It'll be my 6th consecutive draft. Hope to see you there.

As for time in between. Read up on who the Bills sign in FA.

Then there's "Lost" & "24" & "American Idol", and whatever good movies get released.