How did he play this year?

Frez

Browns | Team would like to re-sign Shelton

Mon, 9 Jan 2006 18:09:56 -0800

Tom Withers, of the Associated Press, reports Cleveland Browns general manager Phil Savage said Monday, Jan. 9, that the team would like to re-sign OT L.J. Shelton, who is eligible to become an unrestricted free agent after the 2005 season.

Browns | Team would like to re-sign Shelton

Mon, 9 Jan 2006 18:09:56 -0800

Tom Withers, of the Associated Press, reports Cleveland Browns general manager Phil Savage said Monday, Jan. 9, that the team would like to re-sign OT L.J. Shelton, who is eligible to become an unrestricted free agent after the 2005 season.

560545[/snapback]

We got about the same out of Gandy for less money...Granted..depending on the price Shelton is looking for, I wouldnt mind grabbing him at LT and moving Gandy to LG and Bennie to Left out.

We got about the same out of Gandy for less money...Granted..depending on the price Shelton is looking for, I wouldnt mind grabbing him at LT and moving Gandy to LG and Bennie to Left out.

I mentioned this on the other thread, but he'll like ask for at least $3M a year. And once he gets his money, he'll probably go back to the way he was in Arizona. Caveat emptor.

I mentioned this on the other thread, but he'll like ask for at least $3M a year.  And once he gets his money, he'll probably go back to the way he was in Arizona.  Caveat emptor.

560551[/snapback]

I'm sorry for repeating it, I didn't see the other thread on this topic. ;)

Year  Team G GS Pen Yds False Start Holding Sacks Allwd Yds

2005  Cle    16 16    9 55  6              2          6.00 31.00

Ruben Droughns: 16 Games 309 Attempts 1232 Yards 4.0 YPA

vs.

Year  Team G GS Pen Yds False Start Holding Sacks Allwd Yds

2005    Buf  16 16    7 54  2              5          7.00  46.00

Willis McGahee    16 Games 325 Attempts 1247 Yards 3.8 YPA

Considering we paid Gandy 540k base vs the 950k base the Browns paid Shelton, we made out a little better.

I mentioned this on the other thread, but he'll like ask for at least $3M a year.  And once he gets his money, he'll probably go back to the way he was in Arizona.  Caveat emptor.

560551[/snapback]

I thought I had saw this before....but yeah it wouldnt suprise me to see him ask for that much...If we wouldnt pay for JJ, no reason in Hell to pay for LJ.

ok, to try and help - I googled "west virginia hot chick"...

Up came this site:

http://springfield.date.com/girls-dating/westvirginia2.htm

scroll down to the bottom.  This chick is looking for:

"Looking for Mr. Normal - Looking to meet someone normal, who likes doing normal things and is not a wacko." :w00t:

560586[/snapback]

LMAO :doh: Cuz there are no wackos online looking at dating sites.... ;)

LMAO  :doh:  Cuz there are no wackos online looking at dating sites.... ;)

560591[/snapback]

I don't want a wacko boyfriend, so I search in places where only wacko boys search for girlfriends.....I think I am in love... :w00t:

Check that...I have a wife who thinks like this sometimes..I really am in love...