Awesome article on Tom Brady and the Pats

stevestojan

The Patriot defense in the first half of this season was well below average.

561059[/snapback]

You can cease for our sake with the whining excuses, and for goodness sakes feel free to amend that one item in the article so it makes more sense for your lifestyle; try-

"apologize for your lover that he's not Tom Brady".

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not defending your stated falsehood, eh?  Hardly surprising.

561176[/snapback]

The three lowest forms of life on the internet are:

Virus writers

Pedophiles

Trollscum

That's some fine company you're keeping!

What's amazing about the base story though is that what the first half of the 2005 season proved was that when given an average defense (the kind most QBs around the league have to play with every Sunday) Brady and company were nothing better than a .500 football team.

And this goes far in supporting what some have contended all along- that the Pats winning streak has been based upon great defense and the toe of their kicker. As the media and fans are wont to do, adulation of the quarterback position remains the popular trend while the reality of the outcome on the field proves the fallaciousness of that logic.

But don't hesitate to cry for Tom- he is, after all, the "emotional" type!

Go check the stat splits again.  The Patriot defense in the first half of this season was well below average.

It was average in the same way that Marc Bulger threw more 41+ yard passes than Donovan McNabb in 2004.  Both assertions are fabrications.

561059[/snapback]

AKC and Hollywood sitting in a tree....

I love how you two have managed to go at it in every thread possible. I imagine the two of you will end up very similar to the two old guys in the movie Grumpy Old Men.

I love how you two have managed to go at it in every thread possible. I imagine the two of you will end up very similar to the two old guys in the movie Grumpy Old Men.

If AKC ever learns how to post truthful, rational, invective-free messages, then I'll cease to react so often to him.

561182[/snapback]

I doubt the troll will be around much after Denver beats the Pats this weekend.

561182[/snapback]

Some choose to swim in a pool covered with scum. Others prefer to create a bit of turbulence before jumping in so as not to be tainted with the stench of the scum.

If AKC ever learns how to post truthful, rational, invective-free messages, then I'll cease to react so often to him.

561186[/snapback]

Ah, the "peaceable" plea from the Trollscum! You spend your time posting on a another team's website because you don't understand the game well enough to contribute valuable information within your own community and ask Bill's fans to be "nice"! Get a life.

I've been around for 2+ years now.  A loss isn't going to get rid of me.

561190[/snapback]

I expect that as soon as the Pats finally complete their spiral into the toilet you'll resurface as a Giants fan. May I suggest a new handle for you? Perhaps "Shockey Boy" or "The Strahan(d) of God"?

I've been around for 2+ years now.  A loss isn't going to get rid of me.

561190[/snapback]

I've previously mentioned in the past the fungus-like qualities of the Troll. Thank you for confirming the veracity of those comparisons.

Do the math and check the registration date.  11/3/03 was BEFORE the Pats' second Super Bowl.

561197[/snapback]

And mere months before you bought your first Pat's jersey!

BTW- You've never identitifed the Bill's fan you claim "invited" you in here- I'm all ears!

I'm not the one who said that NFL QBs routinely throw 5 to 6 41+ yard passes per game.

561199[/snapback]

Yet you are the one who designated your love obsession "long ball Brady"!