TO coming to Tampa!!??

As a resident of Tampa, they are talking alot about Terrell Owens coming to tampa, they have even gone as far as tampa players like Chris Simms are getting interviewed on the recent tampa prospect. Although, TO is so called trouble I think Tampa will work something out. I personally would love to see TO in Buffalo if we were to loose Moulds. Anyways just thought I would get your thoughts.

Only two things truly keep TO from being a major distraction: Attention and Winning (the latter being more important IMO). He would never want to come here and if you think the vets messed up the JP situation this year, just imagine the ways Owens would rip into him. He doesn't even think McNabb is worth a sh--....

As far a Tampa goes, good luck Chucky....

As a resident of Tampa, they are talking alot about Terrell Owens coming to tampa, they have even gone as far as tampa players like Chris Simms are getting interviewed on the recent tampa prospect.  Although, TO is so called trouble I think Tampa will work something out.  I personally would love to see TO in Buffalo if we were to loose Moulds.  Anyways just thought I would get your thoughts.

559607[/snapback]

I'd rather have Joey Galloway with the Bills than TO...

As a resident of Tampa, they are talking alot about Terrell Owens coming to tampa, they have even gone as far as tampa players like Chris Simms are getting interviewed on the recent tampa prospect.  Although, TO is so called trouble I think Tampa will work something out.  I personally would love to see TO in Buffalo if we were to loose Moulds.  Anyways just thought I would get your thoughts.

559607[/snapback]

I don't think this will happen. Gruden had a helluva time with MeShawn and he's a pussycat compared to Owens. Think about it dude.

559607[/snapback]

Considering Levy's statements about building the team with individuals of fine chararacter, I'd say the chances of TO playing in Buffalo are about zero.

For all his talent, his egocentric attitude is a big negative in a team setting. His antics and calls for attention to himself will always take away from the things the team is trying to accomplish.

Hell no to T.O.