Carson Palmer has torn MCL also

Thailog80

First it was reported that his MCL was torn now CBS is reporting a second torn ligament. His ACL and MCL.....Going to be a long off season in the 'Nati. Maybe they could graft one of Chad Johnsons huge jaw muscles to Palmers knee for a quicker recovery?

First it was reported that his MCL was torn now CBS is reporting a second torn ligament. His ACL and MCL.....Going to be a long off season in the 'Nati. Maybe they could graft one of Chad Johnsons huge jaw muscles to Palmers knee for a quicker recovery?

559414[/snapback]

Is this a new report? I thought it was JUST his ACL and not both?

Maybe they could graft one of Chad Johnsons huge jaw muscles to Palmers knee for a quicker recovery?

559414[/snapback]

Wouldn't work...Johnson's jaw muscles are fossilized in open mode--couldn't be molded to Carson's knee....

Sad to hear this for Palmer---something tells me he is a hard ass worker though--he'll be back--- next season is probably in jeopardy...Kitna just earned some jack.

559414[/snapback]

he'll be fine - he's immobile anyway, and ligament tears aren't as big a deal any more (my understanding is that the surgery borders on arthroscopic these days). it won't affect his game. i assume he'll be in game shape by mid-preseason.