Bengals look a whole lot different when trying

Johnny

Yeah, and they SURE look terrified of them. :unsure:

But the game isn't over, is it?

559277[/snapback]

no..acutally think pittsburgh will win but not without a fight....cincy is a good team, just didnt want to win in weeks 16 and 17 and watching jacksonville last night you can see why......so you still think losman was too injured to play? :lol:

no..acutally think pittsburgh will win but not without a fight....cincy is a good team, just didnt want to win in weeks 16 and 17 and watching jacksonville last night you can see why......so you still think losman was too injured to play?  :doh:

Things changed when Palmer went down (and will be lost for probably all of next season, ouch!), but they didn't play scared initially. And I still think that JP was injured enough to not want to risk injuring him further AND that the coaches felt Holcomb gave them the best chance to win. None of it worked.

no..acutally think pittsburgh will win but not without a fight....cincy is a good team, just didnt want to win in weeks 16 and 17 and watching jacksonville last night you can see why......so you still think losman was too injured to play?  :doh:

559298[/snapback]

Yeah, the players didn't want to win. Pure genius.

You provide keen insight into the minds and hearts of the professional athlete.

Yeah, the players didn't want to win.  Pure genius.

You provide keen insight into the minds and hearts of the professional athlete.

559382[/snapback]

They didn't "adapt and overcome."

As much as I love the 1990's Bills... They fell into that trap also... You fall into the mindset that "You execute and nobody can beat you"... You are sure to lose the big ones!

This is a game for mudders and mutts... Not the pedigree!

Things changed when Palmer went down (and will be lost for probably all of next season, ouch!), but they didn't play scared initially.  And I still think that JP was injured enough to not want to risk injuring him further AND that the coaches felt Holcomb gave them the best chance to win.  None of it worked.

559372[/snapback]

Palmer out all next season???-----OMG---the QB position is waaay to important in this league.

Nice try again Johnny. You were wrong the first time, now it looks even worse on you.

559487[/snapback]

Cincy fans have always had a knack at talking smack!

My sister went to school in Springfield, OH (Wittenberg) and back in the late 1980's and early 1990's, Cincy fans were BRUTAL.

I am glad that they regained their form some 15 years later!

:doh::lol: