Vince Officially Declares

Chilly

Greta news for Bills fans. The 2,3, and 4 spots in the first round are occupied by teams DESPERATE for an elite QB. New Orleans probably takes Vince Young at #2, and the Titans follow that up with Matt Leinart at #3. The NYJ end up as odd man out unless they acquire Houstons' pick. Four players (only one of the four) the Bills may entertain at #8 will be on the board. I'm thinking of A.J. Hawk, Mario Williams, D'Brickashaw Ferguson or Mathius Kiwanuka! It's looking good....

All good things come to an end. Just be grateful that you escaped with a championship that Mack Brown didn't putz away. Very curious to see how well Vince does at the next level. I think he could be special, but it will take at least a year.

On a bright note, slide ND up one more spot on the preseason rankings... :doh:

Greta news for Bills fans. The 2,3, and 4 spots in the first round are occupied by teams DESPERATE for an elite QB. New Orleans probably takes Vince Young at #2, and the Titans follow that up with Matt Leinart at #3. The NYJ end up as odd man out unless they acquire Houstons' pick. Four players (only one of the four) the Bills may entertain at #8 will be on the board. I'm thinking of A.J. Hawk, Mario Williams, D'Brickashaw Ferguson or Mathius Kiwanuka! It's looking good....

559536[/snapback]

\

I am a big Vince Young fan, living in Austin. However, I think Leinart will still get picked before Vince. Leinart is great at distributing the ball to his offensive weapons, VY is a "playmaker". If I am an NFL GM, I want the better distributer, so I can use all my weapons, not just but all my stock in one...it just bums me out that Young is going to end up with a lousy team...