Potential good news in the draft for the Bills?

"LAMBEAU LENDALE?

A Packers source told The Post that the club is already enamored with USC running back LenDale White and that he would certainly not make it past Green Bay, which has the fifth pick in the upcoming draft. Following a 124-yard, three-TD title tilt performance, White has impressed league scouts enough that it appears almost certain that he'll be the second running back taken behind teammate Reggie Bush. "

Caveat emptor...it is the NYP afterall

LenDale is gonna be a helluva NFL back and will shoot up draft boards. It would not surprise me at all if he went as high as 5th. Can you imagine if Leinert, Bush and LenDale all go top 5? I cannot ever recall that occuring before

The 5th overall for White?  Green Bay would be best served trading down to say, 8th. :lol:

559045[/snapback]

Could be. I've got a feeling though that, when all is said & done and Draft Day is finally here, #8 will be just fine as it is... no need to trade up,no desire to trade down. :unsure:

Based on the game I'm watching, I suspect he'll get a nice contract offer from the Panthers!

559078[/snapback]

I think you're right. :unsure: Wonder though if anyone else will be interested.... his history of injuries scare me.