Jake Delhomme and the Panthers

RLflutie7

The Panthers with Jake Delhomme are the best team to knock off the Pats in the playoffs (Superbowl). They have a good defense and running game (Foster and Goings) and recievers to get the job done in the playoffs.

I'm a little bias because Delhomme is my fantasy QB.

NE @ Indy is a tossup.

NE @ Denver, Denver has a great chance to win this

NE @ Cin, the Patriots would win

Pit @ NE, the Patriots would win

Among the NFC potentials, I agree that Carolina has a good chance to beat the Pats. Seattle has an even better chance

NE @ Indy is a tossup.

NE @ Denver, Denver has a great chance to win this

NE @ Cin, the Patriots would win

Pit @ NE, the Patriots would win

Among the NFC potentials, I agree that Carolina has a good chance to beat the Pats.  Seattle has an even better chance

558967[/snapback]

Seattle can run alexander right up bruschi's ass. and when the patsies try to stop them, hasselbeck can pick apart that pathetic excuse they have for a secondary. Face it, the pats are like the jags in that the onyl reason they made the playoffs was because they played in a sh-- division.

Looking at yesrudays game I can just say the team that will beat NE is the one with the most diverse defense, one that blitz's at the right time and one that has smart defensive backs. That team is the Washington Redskins, too bad they wont make it too the superbowl. If NE plays Cinci, they will win due to Cinci's weak defense :unsure: If NE plays indy the and Denver we will have a chance of knocking them out, since I dont think NE can beat both teams back to back. The only other team that would maybe beat NE is seattle, but I think that would still be a very close game.

Seattle can run alexander right up bruschi's ass. and when the patsies try to stop them, hasselbeck can pick apart that pathetic excuse they have for a secondary. Face it, the pats are like the jags in that the onyl reason they made the playoffs was because they played in a sh-- division.

558975[/snapback]

And Seattle's division is 1998 AFC Eastesque? Wake me up when Shaun "pad stats vs. 49ers & Cardinals" does something when it matters vs. a good defense.

This is ridiculous.  The Colts have the best chance to knock them off and it's not close.  There's no way the Panthers win 3 straight road games anyway.

559015[/snapback]

Whoa....careful. Try not to introduce any sanity here. It's not like the Colts already wiped the Pats off the field once this season or anything. :unsure:

This is ridiculous.  The Colts have the best chance to knock them off and it's not close.  There's no way the Panthers win 3 straight road games anyway.

559015[/snapback]

I agree. Carolina is an odd team to choose to beat New England. Carolina won't even make it that far.

They look pretty good today so far... may get a home game against the Skins. :unsure:

559018[/snapback]

Good point - that would be their only hope. All things being equal I think the Skins are as good or better than Seattle. But as injured as the Skins are and playing their 3rd straight "must win road game" next week, all things are not equal. Same with Panthers-Bears next week if Carolina wins this game.

Good point - that would be their only hope.  All things being equal I think the Skins are as good or better than Seattle.  But as injured as the Skins are and playing their 3rd straight "must win road game" next week, all things are not equal.  Same with Panthers-Bears next week if Carolina wins this game.

559021[/snapback]

You're right about the Skins injuries, that's why I want to see how they look going into next weekend first. But given the Seahawks' historical performance in big games, I really love the points here.

You're right about the Skins injuries, that's why I want to see how they look going into next weekend first. But given the Seahawks historical performance in big games, I really love the points here.

559028[/snapback]

What's the line? More than 7?

9 points with that defense is tempting.   The key might be if Seattle can contain Moss.  The Skins will need more than 112 yards to stay in the game.

559033[/snapback]

Agreed. I do like the Bucs D a lot more than the Seahawks D though, so I think they'll do that. Still don't know what happened with Portis yesterday, I agree with Maguire :unsure: , gotta play him & give him the ball.... I like him more than Alexander. :lol:

bill belicheck has already beaten jake in the superbowl. the nfc will be won by either the hawks or the bears.carolina looked good against a team today with a 2nd year 1st playoff start and a team where they are playing waiver wire linebacker pickups!carolina gets bounced next round!