Now that Marv is in the picture, will he

Rayzer32

I haven't been here in a week or so and don't know if this was discussed.

Now that Marv has input on the team, is the likleyhood of Moulds staying with the Bills more realistic. He is the only player left from Marv's tenure as HC. EM may be more accepting to take another pay cut to stay with the Bills and Marv. I don't seem to remember any problems between Marv and EM.

The way Eric handled and performed after his suspension showed alot of maturity on his part. I would love to keep him around.

Um, Marv refused to play Moulds.  It was only after Marv left that Moulds became a star WR.  Hopefully Moulds can let bygones be bygones.

558712[/snapback]

Always gotta bring up the negative, don't you? :D

Either Marv can say, "hey, he was on that great team when I left", or, "the Bills downfall is because they never got rid of this piece if crap". :unsure:

We need moulds, w/o him evans will be double teamed, every play.  Marv knows that and is not going to let Eric go anywhere.

558742[/snapback]

If Losman was starting, I'd double team Evans long before Moulds. Wouldn't you? Next year is a rebuilding year, and I'm not sure how eager they should be to keep an aging and expensive WR.