Go Jags Thread!

Frez

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Are the Pats that good, or does every team that plays them catch a case of the stupids?  This is a 12-4 team?  They look more like 4-12.

PTR

558677[/snapback]

the jags arent that good. 4 games against the titans and texans, then toss in the fact they played the NFC west, thats 7 free wins.

Del Rio was a fool for sitting Garrard and playing Leftwich. He should have taken cues from MM and his .3% chance of betting your odds by stating Leftwich would play, but then start Garrard. Having a guy coming off 2 months of inactivity and seeing his first action since against the defending champs in their house is stupid.

Anyone see that South Park episode where the kids are playing Little League baseball and are pissed when they realize they made playoffs and have to play more games?

Thats the Jags tonight...the apathy is thick on this crappy squad.

558688[/snapback]

I can honestly say that I think the Bills would have put up a better fight. Jax was pitiful.

Del Rio was a fool for sitting Garrard and playing Leftwich.  He should have taken cues from MM and his .3% chance of betting your odds by stating Leftwich would play, but then start Garrard.  Having a guy coming off 2 months of inactivity and seeing his first action since against the defending champs in their house is stupid.

558691[/snapback]

Del Rio just proved what an ass he is in going for a FG down by 25.

Rather see the Patriots go on instead of have that ass succeed.

Del Rio was a fool for sitting Garrard and playing Leftwich.  He should have taken cues from MM and his .3% chance of betting your odds by stating Leftwich would play, but then start Garrard.  Having a guy coming off 2 months of inactivity and seeing his first action since against the defending champs in their house is stupid.

558691[/snapback]

a-la Wade Phillips starting RJ cold after DF had been playing well. Not that I am a DF supporter, but what a dumbass move by both coaches.

a-la Wade Phillips starting RJ cold after DF had been playing well.  Not that I am a DF supporter, but what a dumbass move by both coaches.

Except that RJ wasn't just coming off of injury (mazingly enough) and kicked the Colts' asses in the season finale the week before. Also the Bills were ahead when RJ left the field. This was NOTHING like that.

Except that RJ wasn't just coming off of injury (mazingly enough) and kicked the Colts' asses in the season finale the week before.  Also the Bills were ahead when RJ left the field.  This was NOTHING like that.

558696[/snapback]

i second that... RJ played his butt off in that game, and it was a game that i was proud that he wore my team's colors. unfortunately, the special teams blew it and that was one of five great games that RJ played with the bills for 3 years.

Except that RJ wasn't just coming off of injury (mazingly enough) and kicked the Colts' asses in the season finale the week before.  Also the Bills were ahead when RJ left the field.  This was NOTHING like that.

558696[/snapback]

There are a LOT of things you can blame on RJ (about a thousand of them spring to mind) but that game wasn't his fault. He didnt win us that game...but it wasnt his fault we lost.

Let's see if Del Rio has any brains and puts Garrard in there.

558671[/snapback]

damn right

garrard should have started the whole time

leftwich is hurt and just useless, madden said he looked bad in warm ups, so he was just never ready to play, but moron del rio puts him in.

it makes me sick that so many coaches just forget everything they know when they play the pats.

the jags have always had a solid team but a pretty crappy O, and gerrard made them better (not a ton better).

leftwich is a bust frankly, he is a guy EVERYONE just said is good or a warrior or whatever, but just can't get his team to score points, and they have a good line!!

frankly JP on the jags would be better than leftwich.

i bet they make him the starter and watch him suck next year too.