Guess we won't be drafting Marcus Vick

Rubes

He bumped a ref and was kicked out.  I don't think the incident will hurt his draft stock very much as he's an outstanding prospect.  Vick on the other hand is unpolished and reckless IMO.  I don't think he's anywhere near his brother's level at this point.

558224[/snapback]

I wish it was just accidental bumping... He was trying to take swings at the ref! He didn't connect though.

Usecheck ejected Hokies All-America cornerback Jimmy Williams in the first quarter for swinging his arm at head linesman Al Green. Williams was jawing with Louisville's Amobi Okoye, and Green grabbed Williams to separate the two.

"He never hit the official, but he swung at him twice," Usecheck said of Williams.

During the standard meeting of team captains before the second half, Usecheck said he told the players: "I don't care if I'm out here until midnight calling penalties. This has got to stop."

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Did anybody actually see the incident, or are we dealing with some media hype here. I'm wondering if he actually "stomped" on the guy or just stepped on him. If he stomped on him, then yeah he's a dick. If he stepped on him, big whoop.

Any witnesses?

557838[/snapback]

It was an absolute punk move he "Forcefully stepped" on that players leg.

Cowboys are going to draft Vick, watch.  Jones likes trouble makers, next year they will have TO, Vick and Keyshawn and officially the so called Americas Team will be Americas Most wanted.

558750[/snapback]

You forgot a former running back from Ohio State.