Haslett as D Coordinator??? Don't count on it

One of things that Marv stressed and will continue ot stress is for the Bills to be surrounded and populated by high-character individuals.

Somehow, I don't see Haslett being a "Marv" type of guy. I always sensed that he's kind of a wise-ass and a loose cannon. During the whole steroid thing a while back, didn't he more or less point a finger at Kent Hull, who I believe would like a piece of Jim Haslett's ass.

Kent Hull IS definitely a "Marv" type.

Haslett...nahhhhh.

One of things that Marv stressed and will continue ot stress is for the Bills to be surrounded and populated by high-character individuals.

Somehow, I don't see Haslett being a "Marv" type of guy. I always sensed that he's kind of a wise-ass and a loose cannon. During the whole steroid thing a while back, didn't he more or less point a finger at Kent Hull, who I believe would like a piece of Jim Haslett's ass.

Kent Hull IS definitely a "Marv" type.

Haslett...nahhhhh.

557604[/snapback]

All that you say is true, but I still think that Haslett gets very strong consideration for the DC job, assuming he doesn't take a HC job somewhere else...he may be the only some-what qualified person who knows the tundra (cheap owner, etc etc) but would be happy to land a job with a team with a tenous coaching staff...because he knows he would get that HC job the minute Mularkey slips up....

Personally, after the dust is settling, and the more I am hearing about TD, I am starting to feel a little better about Mularkey staying on. He may not be the best, but I was very impressed by him his first year...this past season was just a mess...I think a lot more went on behind the scenes than we know. I also don't believe that the players, for the most part, hate Mularkey...