Iran pulls a no show on nuke negotiations

One explanation is that Iran has decided to defy the rest of the world and plunge ahead with nuclear activities that risk international censure or sanctions...

Naah.....that can't be it. The problem must be that they're not using enough diplomacy. :D

Or at least they acted stunned....I hope the UN never aquires nuclear weapons

558158[/snapback]

:D:doh::unsure:

Just when did the UN become it's own nation? Have you stopped to consider the fact that every nation that is known to have nuclear weapons, is already a member of the UN? So, therefore, Yep, you guessed it... The UN already has Nuclear Weapons.

:D  :doh:  :unsure:

Just when did the UN become it's own nation? Have you stopped to consider the fact that every nation that is known to have nuclear weapons, is already a member of the UN? So, therefore, Yep, you guessed it... The UN already has Nuclear Weapons.

558296[/snapback]

But you're missing one important fact: Adam's rather a dope.

:unsure:  :lol:  :lol:

558296[/snapback]

You took me a bit too literally :lol:

But you're missing one important fact: Adam's rather a dope.

Better to be a dope than smoke it, I always say! :D

A legitimate question: Should we no longer be in the business of enforcing nuclear non-proliferation?

At what point are the returns so diminished that it is no longer worthwhile to keep nukes out of the hands of Iran and North Korea as well as other countries?