Going to the hockey game on Sat

Anyone have any suggestions on where to go before the game?  We would like to park at HSBC and then go from there.  Should get into Buff around 4pm.  Any help would be appreciated.

556852[/snapback]

If you want to grab a bite to eat, I suggest the Swannie House on Ohio St in downtown Buffalo. It is very close to the arena (5 min walk or less) and you can park for free in their lot. They have a mighty tasty burger there.

Pearl Street Grill and Brewery is also a pretty good spot within walking distance to the arena.

park at the arena. Take the train to the Allen/Hospital station (first station after you go underground). Anchor Bar is a two block walk North from there.

557077[/snapback]

Awesome! Thanks a lot, I had no clue on how to get there. Is it worth, Ive heard all the hype. Also, we will probably get there around 4-4:30, think it will be packed?

Awesome!  Thanks a lot, I had no clue on how to get there.  Is it worth, Ive heard all the hype.  Also, we will probably get there around 4-4:30, think it will be packed?

557334[/snapback]

I live a 5 minute walk from Anchor bar. Average wings in my opinion. Also, it is not in the nicest area of town (main street). I would recommend going to somewhere on Elmwood instead (Panos is good).... Just my opinion, but the wings there are not even in my top 10.