Bill Polian...

Was just on Mike and Mike and could not be any more complimentary about the appointment of Marv Levy. Bill is a straight shooter and it was great to hear.

556826[/snapback]

Sorry I missed that, I had to get out of the car after the stone cold lead pipe locks. Any comments good or bad from the Mikes?

I really think Bill is speaking honestly, however the rest of the world will just look at it as lip service for friend and now fellow GM. And the talking heads that suck up brain matter each day on the radio will outwardly dismiss it as just that.

Sorry I missed that, I had to get out of the car after the stone cold lead pipe locks.  Any comments good or bad from the Mikes?

556841[/snapback]

No comments, little Mike seemed excited leading up to the question, but that is just my perception.

Polian did mention that he was friends with Levy but went on to praise him, mentioned how excited people in the Bill's organization seemed to be over the choice and what a great, great choice he was.

He mentioned that TD was also a friend and said the firing was the nature of the business, but in no way defended TD.

No comments, little Mike seemed excited leading up to the question, but that is just my perception.

Polian did mention that he was friends with Levy but went on to praise him, mentioned how excited people in the Bill's organization seemed to be over the choice and what a great, great choice he was.

He mentioned that TD was also a friend and said the firing was the nature of the business, but in no way defended TD.

556844[/snapback]

Only heard a part of it, but I think little Mike was just ripping the decision... mainly jumping on the age issue. I was on the phone so I missed most of it.