How about a little respect for the human race?

Just because 95% of people in this world don't take care of themselves enough to be mentally astute as octegenarians, why criticize a couple guys who have accomplished as much as Marv and Ralph?

If I keep reading tasteless comments about liver spots and Simpson characters, I may no longer rely upon this board as a source for information, inspiration, and interest.

Don't be dumb, don't be dirty. Words to live by.

Just because 95% of people in this world don't take care of themselves enough to be mentally astute as octegenarians, why criticize a couple guys who have accomplished as much as Marv and Ralph?

If I keep reading tasteless comments about liver spots and Simpson characters, I may no longer rely upon this board as a source for information, inspiration, and interest. 

Don't be dumb, don't be dirty.  Words to live by.

556740[/snapback]

There do exist a number of people that felt President Regan was not all there in his second term.

There do exist a number of people that felt President Regan was not all there in his second term.

556756[/snapback]

Reagan had a second term? This whole time I thought he just couldn't find the front door for 4 years. :lol:

556740[/snapback]

Right on! TC. My Dad was 82 when he passed away. I'll never be as smart and sharp as he was. :lol:

556740[/snapback]

There is a thing called wisdom which will not touch 95% of the general population. TD won't have any if he lives to be 120. A GM-type position is EXACTLY what Marv should be doing as long as his mind and body hold out.

Just as a point....I really couldn't stand Reagan as President.  I'll just leave it at that. 

My point is, he was the leader of the Free World at 80, and all we are asking at here is for Marv to lead the Buffalo Bills back to glory. 

Admittedly, this may be a bigger task.

556866[/snapback]

You didn't like him because he didnt make good decisions at 72 or 76 or 80?

You didn't like him because he didnt make good decisions at 72 or 76 or 80?

556915[/snapback]

Yes, yes, and yes. But Marv is certainly in charge of his mental faculties, and if we didn't know he was 80 most people would think he was younger.

Just as a point....I really couldn't stand Reagan as President.  I'll just leave it at that. 

My point is, he was the leader of the Free World at 80, and all we are asking at here is for Marv to lead the Buffalo Bills back to glory. 

556866[/snapback]

not to rain on your parade, because i like the levy hiring, but reagan was 77 when he left office.

not to rain on your parade, because i like the levy hiring, but reagan was 77 when he left office.

556969[/snapback]

You're right, I just looked it up.

Maybe it was the Pope who was 80. Maybe it was my dad. Somebody was 80 and was doing something.

I really admire 80 year old people who do things, that's what I'm trying to say.

While I agree with your sentiments, keep in mind that Reagan was beginning to suffer from Alzheimer's at that age and that his wife and cabinet ran things during the last years of his presidency. :lol:

557036[/snapback]

That was his wife? I thought he was dragging his moms around all this time.

556866[/snapback]

Thank you for my morning chuckle

My across - the - cubicle mate said, "What are you laughing about - you never laugh."