WIVB-tv reports several Defensive coaches gone

Bills running defense was ranked 31 of 32...  excuses or not, that's not too well respected in my book.

556283[/snapback]

I'm not going to say Krumrie is a great coach, I really don't know. What I do know is that if you don't have the horses it doesn't matter how good the coaching is.

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Teflon Chuck......nothin' sticks to him.

556323[/snapback]

Actually, his nickname is Luck Chester. When the fans finally storm and trash the administrative offices, Luck will take his travelers checks to a competing resort, until then he is going NOWHERE. And if he hangs around much longer, I got three words to describe his career............Wall....of.....Fame(right below Ed Abramowski).

why would all the defensive guys be going...yet we have had one of the worst offenses around and i don't seem anything about them getting fired.  :D

556435[/snapback]

There is more talent on the defensive side...and the team went from #2 to #222 in defensive rank.

But, I think you'll see some housecleaning on the O side, as well. No way this is over.

There is more talent on the defensive side...and the team went from #2 to #222 in defensive rank.

But, I think you'll see some housecleaning on the O side, as well.  No way this is over.

556436[/snapback]

So basically, Mularkey will be starting over again with a brand spanking new staff??? Hmmm, I'd rather see Haslett as HC then if it's a brand new staff.

Have to admit, I'm bummed to hear that about Krumrie, Blackmon, and Szabo. The players loved Krumrie and you have to like his style. The LBs liked Blackmon too...cool cat who knows the game. And Szabo was our only Belichick disciple - and we did have a pretty good secondary even though they gave up big plays at the worst times.

There's a lot to not like about all of this...and there's a bit to like.

This has to be the most confusing time there's ever been in Billsfandom. At least in mine.

That's what I thought at first. But then I thought wouldn't it make more sense to bring in a new DC and then let him decide if he wanted to keep one of these guys?

556441[/snapback]

I would guess that these issues that Ralph and Mularkey spoke about. It sounds kinda like the talks Ralph had with Wade before Wade was canned...only Mularkey agreed to the changes.

I would guess that these issues that Ralph and Mularkey spoke about.  It sounds kinda like the talks Ralph had with Wade before Wade was canned...only Mularkey agreed to the changes.

556505[/snapback]

Yeah but I guess I would feel different if MM was a defensive coach rather than a defensive coach. What if he gets Dom Capers and Dom Capers happens to think the world of Don Blackmon, and could have had him here. This just again wreaks of Ralph sticking his snoot in. Frankly, with all Ralph has said about not being involved the last five years, I'm not sure he has a good grasp on how well or how poor Don Blackmon was as a linebacker coach. I am not saying anyone on the staff was sacrosanct, or perhaps it isn't the best idea to get a whole new crew in. But it just seems so haphazard to me.

I would guess that these issues that Ralph and Mularkey spoke about.  It sounds kinda like the talks Ralph had with Wade before Wade was canned...only Mularkey agreed to the changes.

556505[/snapback]

So not only is mularkey a poor coach, a locker room menace, but he is a back stabbing boss, who will kill anyone just to save his own hide. A yes, way to go Ralphie boy, keep the meathead another year. :D

I'm disappointed w/ seeing Blackmon go. Based on the results on the field, he seemed to have done a decent job.

Likewise, Szabo. Although Gray being an ex-CB & Secondary coach, he might not have been primarily responsible. FWIW, I recall reading that he & Gray had disagreements.

So not only is mularkey a poor coach, a locker room menace, but he is a back stabbing boss, who will kill anyone just to save his own hide.  A yes, way to go Ralphie boy, keep the meathead another year.   :D

556522[/snapback]

:D0:):D