Link to Levy's Induction speech at the HOF

Uh, no one really wants to wake up the "echoes" of this franchise - since for the most part the "echoes" suck.

556415[/snapback]

I am not really slamming you Darin and I see where you are coming from. Please don't take it that way. :D

I don't really think they "suck." Maybe disappointing through the SB and other lean years yet, they are echoes that cling to the psyche of Buffaloians and their fans. Sure I might have wanted things to be different. But, what we have is truly ours. Call it "sucking" if you want... I just don't feel that way.

It is a part of our history... and it is colorful. What other way would you have it? Throw in a few SB victory's would be nice... But, that is all it is.

If most people would just embrace what we are for the positive and stop trying to fill someone else's "cookie cutter role"... The region would be a lot better off.

I am not really slamming you Darin and I see where you are coming from.  Please don't take it that way. :D

I don't really think they "suck."  Maybe disappointing through the SB and other lean years yet, they are echoes that cling to the psyche of Buffaloians and their fans.  Sure I might have wanted things to be different.  But, what we have is truly ours.  Call it "sucking" if you want... I just don't feel that way.

It is a part of our history... and it is colorful.  What other way would you have it?  Throw in a few SB victory's would be nice... But, that is all it is.

If most people would just embrace what we are for the positive and stop trying to fill someone else's "cookie cutter role"... The region would be a lot better off.

556437[/snapback]

I wasn't so much referring to the SB group. The reality is, that plus a few years in the 60s and the odd seasons here and there are the only highlights among a large amount of mediocrity.

Marv was over 40 games above .500 during his tenure. Despite that, the team's overall historic record is well under .500.

I wasn't so much referring to the SB group.  The reality is, that plus a few years in the 60s and the odd seasons here and there are the only highlights among a large amount of mediocrity.

Marv was over 40 games above .500 during his tenure.  Despite that, the team's overall historic record is well under .500.

556465[/snapback]

Agree and see your point.