Experience

Amstel

Everyone is quick to harp on Marv for not having GM experience. Does anyone think that Marv's HC experience will help? For one, no one knows how involved Ralph or TD were in certain coaching decisions. If Marv feels a need to get involved in HC decisions or game decisions at least he's been there and done that. Also, as others have pointed out- if MM tanks it next season we'll have a HC in house to take over midseason (if necessary.) Form your own opinions about the situation but everyone seems to be pointing out the experience he doesn't have and discounting the experience he has. There's been plenty of HC's who double as GM. He's been a HC and now he's doing the GM thing......just not at the same time

Everyone is quick to harp on Marv for not having GM experience.  Does anyone think that Marv's HC experience will help?  For one, no one knows how involved Ralph or TD were in certain coaching decisions.  If Marv feels a need to get involved in HC decisions or game decisions at least he's been there and done that.  Also, as others have pointed out- if MM tanks it next season we'll have a HC in house to take over midseason (if necessary.)  Form your own opinions about the situation but everyone seems to be pointing out the experience he doesn't have and discounting the experience he has.  There's been plenty of HC's who double as GM.  He's been a HC and now he's doing the GM thing......just not at the same time

556223[/snapback]

It's easy to see who's gonna be wasting their money on season tickets next season and who isn't.

Everyone is quick to harp on Marv for not having GM experience.  Does anyone think that Marv's HC experience will help?  For one, no one knows how involved Ralph or TD were in certain coaching decisions.  If Marv feels a need to get involved in HC decisions or game decisions at least he's been there and done that.  Also, as others have pointed out- if MM tanks it next season we'll have a HC in house to take over midseason (if necessary.)  Form your own opinions about the situation but everyone seems to be pointing out the experience he doesn't have and discounting the experience he has.  There's been plenty of HC's who double as GM.  He's been a HC and now he's doing the GM thing......just not at the same time

556223[/snapback]

Plus I think he's going to watch MM like a hawk no matter what they say and MM knows it. MM's lab experiment called the Buffalo Bills is over and will be transformed into a productive unit or else. I personally don't think MM will make the grade but his out of control nonsense will come to an end, I'm certain.

It's easy to see who's gonna be wasting their money on season tickets next season and who isn't.

556229[/snapback]

Then keep your money and stay home, but I bet you are the first one in line when they start winning. ya lame a$$ fan.

I'll put it this way.... in a few months, Marv Levy will be better than three quarters of the GM's in the NFL, gaining QUICKLY on the other quarter! He is just what the Doctor ordered! The Buffalo Bills WILL get much better under his "watch"!!!