DAMN - It's hard nto to be excited

I don't care about qualifications and all that crap for now - but man I am pumped up!!

Wooooo! yeah!! Marv cracks me up - I really think some of Marv is going to shine thru to this team next year.

It makes me proud to be a Bills fan on Days where you get the golden boys stood together making jokes and talking football.

Great stuff!

The Bills are on their way to becoming a "family" again. The importance of that should not be underestimated. The players, coaches, staff, etc., will soon learn (if they don't already know it) that Marv Levy actually cares about them and will want to do everything in his power to help them succeed, and do it the right way.

Yeah, Marv brings a proven ability to get the whole organization on the same page, something that was sorely lacking under TD.

556148[/snapback]

Which page? The one in Marv's hand...or the one in Modrak's hand...or the one in Mularkey's hand....

I like that they got rid of TD. I am giddy over that, for damn sure. But how can anyone say this is going to be successfull until they hire the coaches, and see how the new group-hug-feel-good Bills trust will operate in the draft, let alone do in the FA market.

Marv's an awesome guy and all, but I'll reserve popping the champagne until I see what else is in store. I think keeping Mularkey around is short-sighted and very foolish. Letting him pick the coaches (if that is true) himself is borderline criminal, IMO.

But that's just my opinion. I am not down on the new developments, but I'm not outside doing snow angles either.

Yeah, Marv brings a proven ability to get the whole organization on the same page, something that was sorely lacking under TD.

556148[/snapback]

For instance, he might call a meeting of Moulds, Mularkey, and himself and come up with a resolution that all parties are happy with. He has the personality to pull off something like that.

The Press conference, to me, was vintage Marv! He even asked the fans to rally and show the rest of the world what Bills' fans are made of.....Outstanding! His delivery was sharp, his wit just as sharp, and his unbounded enthusiasm was infectious! Man I'm pumped! He brings an air of commitment to the Bills that no one could have matched outside the organization. This is NOT a public relations manuever, it really represents a trust between Ralph and Marv, and this alone is worthy of praise (on Ralphs' part). I believe that his meeting with Mike Mularkey later in the day was the first of many "inspirations" that Marv will provide throughout the football side of the fence! Potholes in the parking lot....maybe, but potholes in the football operations... No way!!

What time is it over there in England? Seems like your always available for the big news. I bet you woke up at 4 in the morning just to hear this announcement.

556158[/snapback]

News broke at 7pm my time - I was on my way home... When I got roundto looking at the PC at 9.30pm it had broke...

Anyway - it's the Bills - I love 'em... I'm always open for Bills business. And I HAVE gotten up at 4am to hear an announcement/watch a practise/game!

News broke at 7pm my time - I was on my way home... When I got roundto looking at the PC at 9.30pm it had broke...

Anyway - it's the Bills - I love 'em... I'm always open for Bills business. And I HAVE gotten up at 4am to hear an announcement/watch a practise/game!

556768[/snapback]

I applaud your effort to bring hope to this board! there's just to many haters. I'm with you!

Jeff

I applaud your effort to bring hope to this board! there's just to many haters. I'm with you!

Jeff

556772[/snapback]

Exactly - why hate?? I was beaming when I watched Marv's press conference - I was punching air - I was laughing at his jokes and I was on the edge of my seat to hear what's next...

The past 2 days have been good days for the Bills - moves made at the right time and all that.

Jump back on the party train folks!! It's back on the tracks!