Sullivan bashers need to lighten up!

firstngoal

No- they just like to be negative to rile fans up. It doesn't matter if they are right- some fans will buy into anything negative as being true.

555980[/snapback]

The way this team has played the last half a decade I'd say that the people who are negative are a lot closer to the "truth" than the ones that are positive.

This team has done nothing in years to deserve my faith that things are going in the right direction. Talk is cheap, it's really easy to shut up everybody that is on the negatively bandwagon...win. Until the Bills start winning they won't get a reprieve from the fans or media, nor do they deserve one.

The way this team has played the last half a decade I'd say that the people who are negative are a lot closer to the "truth" than the ones that are positive.

This team has done nothing in years to deserve my faith that things are going in the right direction.  Talk is cheap, it's really easy to shut up everybody that is on the negatively bandwagon...win.  Until the Bills start winning they won't get a reprieve from the fans or media, nor do they deserve one.

556289[/snapback]

I think both are on different sides of the truth, and neither is really there. Do they deserve a repreive? probably not. Do they deserve the venom that has been spewed at them? absolutely not.