Looking forward to hearing Levy

turftoe

From what I read from Tasker's recent comments, he still has it on the ball. He clearly loves the bills and would have a deep commitment to make them great. Who knows? Maybe he will be a good fit with Modrak. The coaching situation may pan out as well. I don't think Mularkey is dumb. Personally, I'm sick of the meathead quips. Lets get this cleared up. Mike Tice is a meathead, not Mularkey!

When it all boils down, there often is not a lot separating the 32 teams in the NFL. We have talent in key areas and are a fairly young team. We have cap room and are in a position to make ourselves a lot better in one off season. I think a lot of the players respect Mularkey and that means something. Lets reserve judgement and see how things turn out. Lets stop listening to the Jerry Sullivans of this world and listen to what ol' Marvie has to say.

From what I read from Tasker's recent comments, he still has it on the ball.  He clearly loves the bills and would have a deep commitment to make them great.  Who knows?  Maybe he will be a good fit with Modrak.  The coaching situation may pan out as well.  I don't think Mularkey is dumb.  Personally, I'm sick of the meathead quips.  Lets get this cleared up.  Mike Tice is a meathead, not Mularkey!

When it all boils down, there often is not a lot separating the 32 teams in the NFL.  We have talent in key areas and are a fairly young team.  We have cap room and are in a position to make ourselves a lot better in one off season.  I think a lot of the players respect Mularkey and that means something.  Lets reserve judgement and see how things turn out.  Lets stop listening to the Jerry Sullivans of this world and listen to what ol' Marvie has to say.

555357[/snapback]

Eating words has never given me indigestion.

Winston Churchill

:lol:

Funny, yesterday in the PC, RW made a point of saying they were NOT negotiating with Levy. Must be they were done. :lol:

Gentlemen (and Ladies) It is time for us to sit back, watch and listen. The orgaizations structure has been determined. MM is the head coach and he will have the benefit of having a HOF coach to work for. Just a couple of days ago I like many here was ready to say goodbye to 'ol Mike but this is not the direction our beloved owner wants to go and I for one can live with that. Let's be honest here, didn't it seem like for everything we all knew needed to happen, like obtaining a d-line and an o-line and playing a young QB especially when the team's playoff outlook had passed TD just seem to want to prove he was right and teh rest of the world was wrong? I do not think all of his (TD) moves were bad, it was just the application of those moves. Marv Levy WILL know what to do, and MM knows what he needs to become competitve again and allow this once proud franchise to become respected once again. If I may twist an old saying...Bring in the Old to help out the New.

God Speed!