This is looking like Bledsoe and RJ era all over

The Poojer

alot of people here are drinking the marv kool-aid, thinking that he is gonna be the master evaluator of OL talent, HC talent....common guys/gals relax

555307[/snapback]

If you want the common guys/gals to relax, what do you want the uncommon guys/gals to do? :lol:

alot of people here are drinking the marv kool-aid, thinking that he is gonna be the master evaluator of OL talent, HC talent....common guys/gals relax

555307[/snapback]

The Marv Kool-Aid haad a mighty nice flavor to it last time

555307[/snapback]

We still have the same front office staff. The same scouts with Modrak in charge. The only thing that changed is Marv has the final say now instead of TD. Personally I trust Marv more than TD. I'm not blowing a load in my pants over this or anything but I'll drink the koolaide and keep an open mind.

555307[/snapback]

Can anyone honestly say if Marv will succeed or not? No. People have no more insight as to whether Modrak, Levy, or any other GM brought in would actually succeed.

So what if people are excited to have a man we all love come back to the Bills. So what if people are trying to be optomistic and believe Marv can bring back respect to this organization.

Yes, some people are excited to have Marv back. Others don't think he should be back. Neither group has their head any farther up their asses than the other. The reality of it is nobody posting on this board has a clue, we just like to talk about it.

Can anyone honestly say if Marv will succeed or not? No. People have no more insight as to whether Modrak, Levy, or any other GM brought in would actually succeed.

So what if people are excited to have a man we all love come back to the Bills. So what if people are trying to be optomistic and believe Marv can bring back respect to this organization.

Yes, some people are excited to have Marv back. Others don't think he should be back. Neither group has their head any farther up their asses than the other. The reality of it is nobody posting on this board has a clue, we just like to talk about it.

555345[/snapback]

"The fact that you are a sheriff is not germane to the situation. " :lol:

555345[/snapback]

DING, DING, DING! WE HAVE A WINNER!

If we could know the future, I for one would be in Vegas right now.

I am cautiously optimistic. Those with longer memories will recall that when Marv left the last time, it was almost with a tar and feather trenchcoat. :lol:

because RJ was the 2nd coming of Christ and the jubilation from all of us when we "stole" Bledsoe...

555351[/snapback]

If that is your criteria, I must say we are in the opposite state of mind. I don't sense too much jubilation on either this board or the Buffalo media. Most are negative and others are cautiously optimistic.