Big Brother is watching...

Fezmid

Are people really that ignorant to do stuff like that?  I mean common man, you know the fear level is still way up there, why even hint at something that might be misconstrued as inappropriate????

555195[/snapback]

So now we can't bring a journal on board if it has a word that could frighten you...? :lol:

I guess I shouldn't read a review of Air Force One, since it would talk about terrorists and planes.

According to the article, it was a song title, lyrics, or a band. It doesn't even sound like he wrote that while on the plane, and probably didn't think anything of it. It's all paranoia.

CW

So now we can't bring a journal on board if it has a word that could frighten you...?  :lol:

I guess I shouldn't read a review of Air Force One, since it would talk about terrorists and planes.

According to the article, it was a song title, lyrics, or a band.  It doesn't even sound like he wrote that while on the plane, and probably didn't think anything of it.  It's all paranoia.

CW

555202[/snapback]

Good point. Also, I'd like to think that a real suicide bomber isnt carrying around a journal that says "Suicide Bomber" on the side. :lol:

Good point. Also, I'd like to think that a real suicide bomber isnt carrying around a journal that says "Suicide Bomber" on the side.  :lol:

555205[/snapback]

Exactly.

If he were scrawling "suicide bomber" on the pages during the flight, with pictures of explosions and such, I don't think I'd have a problem with him being questioned - that's just dumb on his part. But the article doesn't make it sound that way. People need to stop snooping at what others are doing and then jumping to conclusions based on what they see.

Hey I think it sucks that we have to be that careful too, but I have grown accostomed to it, but also thankfully at least we have a lot of alert pedestrians that were able to spot that and err on the side of caution, no harm no foul!

So now we can't bring a journal on board if it has a word that could frighten you...?  :lol:

According to the article, it was a song title, lyrics, or a band.  It doesn't even sound like he wrote that while on the plane, and probably didn't think anything of it.  It's all paranoia.

CW

555202[/snapback]