Two Steps Forward, Three Back

What exactly have the Bills and Mr. Wilson accomplished since the season ended? Nothing in my opinion! All this shuffling around yesterday was basically like taking a pair of Tom McCann shoes and putting them into a Gucci box; once one gets past the fancy Marv Levy gift wrapping it is the same old sh*t inside. The Modrak move is really funny because that guy acts like he is totally uninterested as if Ralph had to convince him that this was a good job; all this attention to the co-architect of the Titanic, amazing.

The only thing that has been solved, in my opinion, is that we really know who is driving this team over the cliff! Also, who really thinks we miss Ralph in the war room on draft day? After seeing his keen eye for talent working these past few days, he should just continue to stay away.

What exactly have the Bills and Mr. Wilson accomplished since the season ended? Nothing in my opinion! All this shuffling around yesterday was basically like taking a pair of Tom McCann shoes and putting them into a Gucci box; once one gets past the fancy Marv Levy gift wrapping it is the same old sh*t inside. The Modrak move is really funny because that guy acts like he is totally uninterested as if Ralph had to convince him that this was a good job; all this attention to the co-architect of the Titanic, amazing.

The only thing that has been solved, in my opinion, is that we really know who is driving this team over the cliff! Also, who really thinks we miss Ralph in the war room on draft day? After seeing his keen eye for talent working these past few days, he should just continue to stay away.

555161[/snapback]

Watching this nightmare is like watching comedy central.....all I can do is laugh and the sad part is, it really ain't that funny.........Nothing will ever truely change until the oldman sells the team

Doe us a favor Ralph call century 21, I hear they have some good deals on the commission!

Watching this nightmare is like watching comedy central.....all I can do is laugh and the sad part is, it really ain't that funny.........Nothing will ever truely change until the oldman sells the team

Doe us a favor Ralph call century 21, I hear they have some good deals on the commission!

555181[/snapback]

your right, real estate is at its peak!

By pipe I thought you meant bong, not tailpipe.  Stop sucking on it already.

555223[/snapback]

Run and get your seasons and maybe you can get a close up of Levy walking the field prior to kick-off and re-live the good old days prior to reality kicking in at 1:05 PM EST.

555161[/snapback]

I disagree- Levy is a proven winner, and knows players who are real when he sees them. That will help him as a GM.

Mularkey has a chance to prove he can be a good head coach in a completely different environment.

Modrak lives in Florida, and who are we to tell him to up and move his family and change his life to take a job we think would be good for him