Where can I find

of their entire history?

:doh:

Also, maybe entire coaching staffs over the years?

Any websites like that exist out there?

554396[/snapback]

You mean, for every single game? The NFL.com Gamebooks have them, but I've only got those downloaded for the last three seasons. Not sure when the media guides started including them, but I can check that pretty quick....

...okay, looks like the player-participation charts only go back about ten years.

As for the coaches, the media guide has a list of names/dates, but doesn't list job titles for the assistants. You'd have to go to the guide from whatever season you were interested in.

If there's a website for that, I'd love to have it, but I'm not aware of any. You looking for any year/s in particular?

You mean, for every single game? The NFL.com Gamebooks have them, but I've only got those downloaded for the last three seasons. Not sure when the media guides started including them, but I can check that pretty quick....

...okay, looks like the player-participation charts only go back about ten years.

As for the coaches, the media guide has a list of names/dates, but doesn't list job titles for the assistants. You'd have to go to the guide from whatever season you were interested in.

If there's a website for that, I'd love to have it, but I'm not aware of any. You looking for any year/s in particular?

554435[/snapback]

Thank you. I did mean actual starting lineups. I wasn't referring to toys. :doh: I did a little research on it, a few websites are out there, they have games played per season by player. Sort of ok, but not as in-depth as I am looking for.