Male Cheerleaders...

SDS

Are they a little fruity or do they have the best gig in town lifting those hard-bodied honies all week?

554352[/snapback]

Not to mention the free ride they get to whatever college they want since the number of male cheerleaders is slim to none.

50/50

554353[/snapback]

Probably 80/20 or 90/10 gay (actually probably 50-60% gay and 20-40% that don't know they're gay). But, for the 10-20% who aren't Ohh-la-la.

Are they a little fruity or do they have the best gig in town lifting those hard-bodied honies all week?

554352[/snapback]

Gay...totally 100% Gay...Otherwise they would be playing in the Game, or drinking and watching it...Simple analysis... :doh:

Gay...totally 100% Gay...Otherwise they would be playing in the Game, or drinking and watching it...Simple analysis... :doh:

554767[/snapback]

Well they get to watch parts of the game, and stick their hands on girls private parts in full view of everyone, so it's the best gig.

554352[/snapback]

PLUS--if they put on a great gay act....then the access to intimate stuff(being just oneof the girls)...omg i wish i woulda thought of this 25 yrs ago.LOL

My daughter does the competition cheerleading (ESPN stuff) and she has 4 boys on her squad. 2 are gay, 2 are not... And it's true that it's EASY for a guy to get a full ride to college for cheerleading. One from last years team got a full ride to NC State and the other got a full ride to Wisconsin. (They were both straight) :doh: