who had the best OC among the fired/departed?

SDS

Saunders is probably out, but if Herm leaves what about Humperdingle?  :doh:

554194[/snapback]

Englebert Humperdingle--the music is sure right for the age group of the front office....

Mike Heimerdinger - offensive coordinator, born October 13, 1952, DeKalb, Ill. Wide receiver Eastern Illinois 1970-74. No pro playing experience. College coach: Florida 1980, Air Force 1981, North Texas State 1982, Florida 1983-87, Cal State-Fullerton 1988, Rice 1989-1993, Duke 1994. Pro coach: Denver Broncos 1995-99, Tennessee Titans 2000-04, joined Jets in 2005.

As an offensive coordinator I could deal with norv turner. Although he has a penchant for draw plays on 3rd and long, but he does commit to running the ball. It's a better option then sam wyche who I dont understand at all. How about Joe Vitt from the rams? he's a running backs guy and brought a more balanced attack to the rams offense.

Disregard the HC's, because they want new HC positions - I'm talking about staff.  There is a WHOLE bunch of jobless assistants out there.

554232[/snapback]

Well, I don't think the Texans will be keeping Joe Pendry.

Well, I don't think the Texans will be keeping Joe Pendry.

554243[/snapback]

We are on kind of a recycling track here....maybe Dan Henning, Mike Sheperd and Kevin Gilbride will join him...I just puked on my keyboard...

Saunders/OC- Jim Bates/DC are at the top of my wishlist

554255[/snapback]

If Saunders doesnt get a head coaching job I'll be shocked and if he doesnt get a hc job money says he ends back up in kc, although I'd absolutly love to get him. I wanted him as a head coach. I'll definitly take him as an offensive coordinator but thats grasping at straws. Jim Bates would be great defensive coordinator, but he's likely to stay in green bay probably. I'll take Capers as a defensive coordinator.

I wouldn't be surprised to see Mularkey make a big move to try to pry Whisenhunt away from the Steelers...by pleading for Ralph to give him a big raise to make the lateral move.

I read somewhere, and I don't think it was ever verified, that Mularkey wanted to hire Whisenhunt as his OC but TD insisted on Clements. If that's true, you have to think that Mularkey will WANT Whisenhunt...and it's just a matter of 'will the steelers let him go'...which is doubtful.