What is the prozac talk all about

long winded, pissed off, old, and either allowing many freudian slips, or just mental slips. He was quite angry at our boy jerry sullivan... As for the prozac talk, it was just an antecdote regarding the depressing season that the bills had. I doubt he's really on prozac.

long winded, pissed off, old, and either allowing many freudian slips, or just mental slips.  He was quite angry at our boy jerry sullivan...  As for the prozac talk, it was just an antecdote regarding the depressing season that the bills had.  I doubt he's really on prozac.

554170[/snapback]

Somewhere between Jasper and Abe Simpson.

:doh:

I'm pretty sure he wasn't joking about being on it. He was very specific when it came to dosages, and he isn't quick on the fly about any other subject. He called JP Losman, LP at one point, and when asked if Marv had a role on the team, said that he didn't want to say who the GM was yet. The shot at Sully was a good joke, but if Ralphie was really ho-hum and depressed about stuff, that could explain how things have snowballed downhill the past few years, and his need to reclaim the president's role now since he feel rejuvinated.

No big deal if he is...but I thought we could be watching a Mike Tyson press conference once he started going down that path.

I'm pretty sure he wasn't joking about being on it. He was very specific when it came to dosages, and he isn't quick on the fly about any other subject. He called JP Losman, LP at one point, and when asked if Marv had a role on the team, said that he didn't want to say who the GM was yet. The shot at Sully was a good joke, but if Ralphie was really ho-hum and depressed about stuff, that could explain how things have snowballed downhill the past few years, and his need to reclaim the president's role now since he feel rejuvinated.

No big deal if he is...but I thought we could be watching a Mike Tyson press conference once he started going down that path.

554264[/snapback]

I'm sure he was... If he were fully aware, he wouldn't in his right mind admit a depression problem. If he wasn't fully aware, he wouldn't have been able to carry on for 45 minutes before his prozac joke.

long winded, pissed off, old, and either allowing many freudian slips, or just mental slips.  He was quite angry at our boy jerry sullivan...  As for the prozac talk, it was just an antecdote regarding the depressing season that the bills had.  I doubt he's really on prozac.

554170[/snapback]

Not "our" boy - I think he is a crackpot and soon will be the next anti-Bills radio jockey like Chuck Dickerson. If Ralph does not like Jerry Sullivan than it shows he has all of his facilities.