in conclusion.....and tonights prediction....

Johnny

Buffalo will become the laughing stock after Donahoe was let go if Mularkey continues to contribute to the teams demise, and harmony.

Everyone will be watching this one as Donahoe was loved by his media colleauges at ESPN. It'll be a bad way to go out for Ralph. A house cleaning was needed.

I guess it is possible that Marv can teach Mularkey a little about coaching, leadership, the and importance of team chemistry.

Hopefully Meathead Mike has the right mentor in place cause sure gets old watching a perennial door mat.

Thank you, and good luck tonight........lay it with the Trojans (USC, no condom add intended)

Buffalo will become the laughing stock after Donahoe was let go if Mularkey continues to contribute to the teams demise, and harmony.

Everyone will be watching this one as Donahoe was loved by his media colleauges at ESPN.  It'll be a bad way to go out for Ralph.  A house cleaning was needed. 

I guess it is possible that Marv can teach Mularkey a little about coaching, leadership, the and importance of team chemistry. 

Hopefully Meathead Mike has the right mentor in place cause sure gets old watching a perennial door mat.

Thank you, and good luck tonight........lay it with the Trojans (USC, no condom add intended)

553824[/snapback]

oh and Go Bills!!

bump

553936[/snapback]

why did you bump that thread crayonz?........good that you too want bills fans to be informed...........

the more we educate these guys the better time we'll have at TSW...........

sure we have a few guys wearing the Dunce cap, but they are human, and humans are capable of learning

why did you bump that thread crayonz?........good that you too want bills fans to be informed...........

the more we educate these guys the better time we'll have at TSW...........

sure we have a few guys wearing the Dunce cap, but they are human, and humans are capable of learning

553950[/snapback]

I bumped it because you stated you were logging off. I figured you wouldn't have the chance to bump your own thread all night. I'm just trying to help.

Thanks for the tip. My bookie wants to talk to you.

Everyone loses sometimes but I think I'm figuring this thing out. USC tanked so they could get a lower seed next year right?