Well, we weathered the storm...

SDS

Clearly, today was the largest load our server was asked to handle in this past year.

While the load reached 8+ at times - the pages were still served in a timely fashion on my end.

I'm not sure how much head room is left, but that was a good test - better than the draft!

No additional comments are requested, unless you experienced some server errors.

Clearly, today was the largest load our server was asked to handle in this past year.

While the load reached 8+ at times - the pages were still served in a timely fashion on my end.

I'm not sure how much head room is left, but that was a good test - better than the draft!

No additional comments are requested, unless you experienced some server errors.

553355[/snapback]

SDS = The man

553355[/snapback]

Wait till the new GM is announced ...